AeroSuperBatics Wingwalking Flights – Covid-19 Update
AeroSuperBatics have been actively flying and successfully following COVID-19 rules & regulations since Monday 12th April 2021.
Government Update/AeroSuperBatics Request – 19th July 2021
Following recent Government announcements, the team at AeroSuperBatics would ask that all our visitors be encouraged to stick the our rules here at Rendcomb airfield.
We would like to continue with social distancing within the flyers group and other groups; all activities that take place indoors, masks are optional. Although social distancing rules have been relaxed, we ask our wingwalkers to be mindful of the number of guests inviting to our airfield. Ideally we would ask that our wingwalkers invite no more than 9 guests (groups of 10). If a larger groups are expected, please advise the team prior your visit by emailing email@example.com so the necessary arrangements can be made.
The layout at AeroSuperBatics has been arranged such that groups are geographically separated outdoors at all times.
- We ask that all guests continue to sanitise on arrival with hand sanitizer offered by AeroSuperBatics. Guests will be directed to a separate viewing area where they must remain until they depart, unless toilet facilities are required (see below).
- The flying guest will be separated from the group and asked to sign the AeroSuperBatics declaration form which has been modified to reflect the C19 measures.
- The form will include the facility for flying guests to tick that they, and their spectators, are NOT suffering from any COVID symptoms. In this event the entire group will be asked to leave the airfield and isolate in accordance with any government guidelines in place at the time.
- Kitchen facilities are not available. Water and hot drinks machines are operational, but staff and guests are required to use the hand sanitizer before and after use. Food consumption can only take place outside on tables provided, separate from other groups, and all packaging and rubbish must be removed by the group.
- Toilet facilities are available provided that social distancing is followed.
- Flying guests are asked to wear their own suitable clothing for their flight, including gloves. Hoods are not recommended. Only flying goggles and ear plugs will be supplied by AeroSuperBatics.
- Flight suits continue to not be supplied until a time AeroSuperBatics feel is COVID safe to do so.
AeroSuperBatics hope you understand that the above continued procedures are in place to protect the wingwalker, their guests and our staff at this present at the time.
Please take care and stay safe.